Melissa

Default Multiple style templates

Thanks! That was very useful.
Can you also tell me which template Outlook uses to create new e-mails? I
want to find that and edit that too.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

For a start, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart1.htm

The easiest way to start Word with a document based on a specific template
is to put a shortcut to that template on your desktop.

"Melissa" wrote in message
1. How do I save different style templates, i.e. each template comprises
different styles/ formats for Normal, Heading, etc.?
2. If #1 can be done, how do I set a default template for Word document

and
e-mail? (My outlook uses Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages)?
3. How do I swap between different templates? So, for e.g., I set e-mail

always use Template 1, under which "Normal" uses Arial+font 10+Red colour.
But for a particular e-mail, I want to use another template I've

previously
saved (Template 2), under which "Normal" uses Times New Roman+Bold+Black
Colour.