Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sam in Chicago

Default Word should allow use "book fold" in "portrait orientation"

Under "page setup," when a user choose "book fold" the paper orientation
automatically changed to "landscape," and don't allow the user to choose
"portrait." I don't see the logic for the "disallowance"

Also, when I choose "2 pages per sheet," regardeless the orientations, it
is always divided by the long side. I understand I can play around by using
"two columns" function to create a similar result, but some other unneccesary
issues may be occured.