Ace864 Ace864 is offline
Junior Member

The option would be to convert such files into PDF or any other reading app. Word on Android is absolutely awful, imho. I hate it every time I try to open a document using their reading app. It always lags with no reason. I usually have problems with microsoft products and it seems that many users have exact the same feelings. But I don't really believe that the problem is in android system itself because other apps work really great. I have read a good detailed webwiew about this system on https://techplugged.com/what-is-the-...ystem-webview/ and it is generally friendly towards apps. So the problem is mostly in microsoft that doesn't want to fix office's problems on android phones.

Last edited by Ace864 : February 15th 21 at 07:21 PM