Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Where is the change text direction option in Word 2007?

See http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 17 May 2007 20:05:00 -0700, pucalpa
wrote:

I need the address in a newsletter to be upside down in comparison to the
rest of the text, for the post office. Text direction doesn't do upside down
and converting it to a table doesn't get it upside down either. Any
suggestions?
Thanks,
pucalpa

"Dawn Crosier, Word MVP" wrote:

Text Direction can be found in two locations depending on what you are
doing.

The first is if you are in a Table, look at the Table Layout Tab. In the
Alignment Group you should be able to access the Text Direction command.

Also, if you have a text box, then you can select the Text Group from the
Format Tab to locate Text Direction.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Karen" wrote in message
I uses the "change text direction" option a lot and in Word 2007 I can't
seems to find it. Is it still an option or do I have to make the text a
text
box and rotate that - not helpful as I rotate text in tables