Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Phil Phil is offline

Default Insert 'Landscape' Excel Spreadsheet into 'Portrait' Word Document

For reference I am using:
Office Excel 2003 (11.8302.8221) SP3 and
Office Word 2003 (11.8237.8221) SP3
in a Win XP Pro SP3 environment.

I need to insert a rather wide spreadsheet (which is best displayed in a
'landscape' format) into a Word document which is formatted as 'Portrait'.
I have tried 're-sizing' the spreadsheet to 'fit-on-one-page' but it becomes
unreadable due to the amount of data.

I believe the spreadsheet will fit if I can 'rotate' it to the landscape
format (without altering the 'spreadsheet master' document) as there are
other worksheets from that workbook that I have succesfully inserted in the
'Portrait' layout.

I do NOT wish to alter the Word document to a landscape layout.

So, to summarize, I need to insert a worksheet that is landscape into a
portrait word document WITHOUT changing the overall layout of either document.
Is this possible, and, if so, how?