Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Default Edit/Paste Special/Unformatted Text also copies formatting

This is to be expected; pasting as unformatted text includes
numbers/bullets, but as actual characters, not as formatting.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"GKW in GA" wrote in message
I noticed that whenever I use Mr. Mayor's macro that if the test

being copied
is bulleted, then when you paste the text using this macro, it

pastes the
bullet along with the text, you can then backtab and remove the

bullet in
fron of the text

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...bce5771fb2da20
..

GKW in GA wrote:

When I create a macro to do Edit/Paste Special/Unformatted Text

.. The
formatting of the text being copied also gets copied into the

destination
document. When I do it manually off the menu, it works fine but

the macro
seems to be ignoring the Unformatted Text portion. I have Word

2002