Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
anon k

Default Need Help From Word Experts

jon_banquer wrote:
I would appreciate some help on the document that I have uploaded he

http://download.yousendit.com/7D404C5467913476

After you have downloaded it here are the problems I'm having:

Download a 22 MB file without any warning that it's going to be that
big? You're asking a lot of bandwidth, patience and macrovirus risk.
Surely you could at least post a cut-down document to illustrate your point.

Headings... what is the best way to name them ?

Use the inbuilt heading system, and keep the default names.

Have any of you spent any time with Open Office Writer ? If so what do
you think of it ? What are the pros and cons of Open Office Writer ? I
know one advantage is that Open Office Writer saves .pdf.

So does Word and everything else, if you set up a pdf printer. There
are lots of them out there that can be downloaded without much
difficulty. My preference is to combine Ghostscript with RedMon.