Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Griff67 Griff67 is offline

Default Citation & Bibliography tab greyed out

No luck. If I try to insert a citation, the only option I am given is to
'Search Libraries.' At school and work I the Citation button works all
documents including blank documents. I'm thinking something was missed
during install like the bibliography XLS sheets. I'm going to look at the
directories on my work PC and see if the structure is different.

"grammatim" wrote:

I think you need to have added at least one Source to your document in
order for all the other stuff to become available? So Insert a
Citation and see if that doesn't fix it.

On Aug 30, 1:46 pm, Griff67 wrote:
Sorry, happy fingers on the Post button...

Was a solution ever found for this? I have the same problem and go figure I
left my Office DVD at home when I came to school so I can't even reinstall
quickly.

"Fireinv1304" wrote:
When looking at the reference tab Word 2007, the only option I have under
Citation & Bibliography is insert citation, search libraries. Everything
else is greyed out and the style says missing in the box. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks-