Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How do I print labels the right size.

When you say that you "set them up entirely correctly to Avery J8160
specification", did you start with the Avery J8160 label from the
ToolsLetters and MailingsEnvelopes and LabelsLabels dialog?

Are you sure that is it not a problem with the printer? Many Ink jet
printers cannot print right to the bottom of the page.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Vic Blake" Vic wrote in message
I want to print a sheet of similar labels in Word and I set them up
entirely
correctly to Avery J8160 specification. But when they print the labels are
too small, being slightly too naroow and leaving a 3.5 cm margin at the
bottom of the page. I have tried changing the page set up but no
difference.
Address labels print perfectly using my Access address book.