Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default abstract page has to be 2" margins, the rest at APA, how do i set

Insert a section break at the beginning and end of the abstract page:
On the Insert menu, click Break. Choose "Next page" or "Odd page",
depending on what
you need. Then you can specify separate margins for the section
containing the abstract.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"robsan" wrote in message
i have to write an abstract to my APA formatted paper, has to be 2"

on each
size but when i do that it does it for all pages. I only need to do

this for
the one page the rest has to be 1". Please help how do I do this.