Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Spell Check

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm for some general
principles.

"Jerry W" wrote in message
Better double check your documents in Word 2007! I discovered that despite
Spell Check indicating it had completed checking my document, it is not
checking spelling at all. I even entered spelling errors intentionally and
it
fails to pick them up...

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

What problems are you having? We're using Word 2007 on 5 different
computers, and spelling is working fine on all of them. Is there
something I
should be having problems with that I'm not noticing?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
"Ryan" wrote in message
Is there going to be an Office update that fixes the problems with the
spell
check in Word 2007?