TF

Graham

it hasn't been globally implemented yet.

Terry

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
: Mine is FREE! Outlook works just fine.
:
: --
:
: Graham Mayor - Word MVP
:
: My web site www.gmayor.com
: Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
:
:
:
:
: edamlowe wrote:
: They have only stopped FREE users using Outlook If you Pay For
: Hotmail Plus it Will Let You use Outlook
:
:
:
:
: "Graham Mayor" wrote:
:
: I have no problems accessing my established (and free) Hotmail
: account from Outlook (or Mailwasher)
:
: --
:
: Graham Mayor - Word MVP
:
: My web site www.gmayor.com
: Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
:
:
:
:
: Paul Ballou wrote:
: Yes, you are suppose to be able to still access your Hotmail account
: if you are an established user prior to the effective date of the
: stopping of the ability to access Hotmail accounts using Outlook or
: Outlook Express for new Hotmail accounts.
:
:
: "Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
: ...
: Paul Ballou shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:
:
: "Dear MSN Member,
:
: Recently, Hotmail® announced that in order to improve customer
: experience and reduce spam and junk e-mail abuse on MSN® services,
: Hotmail will no longer allow new e-mail accounts to be accessed
: via Microsoft® Office Outlook® and Outlook Express."
: The above is a quote from an email from Hotmail Member Services
:
: And what if the OP is an old Hotmail customer and already has a
: (paid?) subscription? He doesn't tell if this is the case, but if
: so, shouldn't he be able to use Hotmail via Outlook? I thought the
: above statement was only for _new_ subscriptions.
:
: --
: Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
: If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?
:
: