Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

Default Baseline info in MathType and Equation OLE objects

Hi Vladislav,

Hope these thoughts are of some help...

The MathType SDK includes a sample called "OLECont" that demonstrates
how to get the baseline info from an OLE object by enumerating the
embedded WMF. If you are working with equations that are being copied
to the clipboard, you can also use the function MTGetLastDimension to
retrieve the baseline. This function is described in the MathType API
documentation.

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
bobm at dessci.com
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType
MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor

On 11-Mar-2010, Vladislav Yerokhin wrote:

Help me please! How can I extract baseline information from
MathType and Equation OLE objects? I read MathType SDK
documentation section about extracting this information from
WMF, but I can't find how to extract baseline info from OLE objects.