Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kathleane Kathleane is offline

Default update data in mail merge

I'm using MS Office 2003 w XP Home.
I have a mail merge doc set up in Word to print to labels which is linked to
a range in Excel. This document has printed fine and I've been very happy
with it until I make changes to the data in the Excel range. I save the
workbook w those changes but those changes are not reflected in the Word
label doc which still shows old addresses and names that are no longer in the
range. Some address lines show as blanks in the Word doc when there is an
address in the Excel range. I checked the range and it contains the correct
cells. Does anyone know how I can get the updated names and addresses to
merge to my label doc?