Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I prevent table breaks between pages?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm

"Word 2007 table page breaks" Word 2007 table page
wrote in message
In Word 2007, how do I prevent relatively small tables (nowhere near page
length) from breaking between pages?

In the same vein, how do I keep a table with a paragraph, even if there
are
other tables in the paragraph, WITHOUT the other tables moving,
disappearing,
jumping to another page, etc?

I don't use this discussion group very much. If these simple questions
have
already been asked and answered a number of times, please point me in the
right direction.

Thank you.