Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Munchkin Munchkin is offline

Default Margins causing problems with mailmerge

Our original document is a 1 page form with margins set below .05 at top &
bottom, but on paper it looks fine. This means we get the typical message
stating our margins are out of the printing area, do we want to continue
printing.

With the mailmerge our document is 700+ pages and when we print it we get
the margin message for every single page, meaning we have to click "OK" 700+
times to fully print this document.

Does anyone know why this is happening and what we can do to stop it?