LC2 LC2 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedelee View Post
How do I take a mail merge document and then split it up into individual
documents to save each letter in a separate place?

Hello. I found your Mail Merge Split Document macro and I was testing it with a rather large mail merge (using Office 2010). I noticed something that I wanted to change and I did a Ctrl + Break and 'Ended' the macro. I changed the spacing of the merge document and saved as the default for only that document (not to normal.dotm). I tried running the macro again and now a window appears that is labeled, 'Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications - MMtoDocs(2010) Ver 2.2 [break].

I have tried recreating the default template for MS Word, normal.dotm and that didn't work. I imagine that the change I made to the document affected the macro. I get the VBA window with any mail merge letter that I try running the macro with. If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

I must add that it was working great until I created this problem!