Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default How do I get fillin prompts to appear in a word template?

What code does you macro shortcut contain? Does it open the template, or a
new document based on the template? Which version of Word/Access?

Peter Jamieson
"Danny" wrote in message
I use Word templates to merge in data from an access database. I would
like
to have fill in prompts appear when I open one of these templates from a
macro shortcut I have created in the database. However after I insert the
fill in I cannot get the prompt to appear when I use the macro, it only
works
when I double click on the actual template and open from its location on
hard
drive.

Any help would be most apreciated.

Thanks