Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default delete recent documents

Hi Joel,

The recently used file list is stored in the registry. For Word 2007 you can use the tool or procedure here to remove individual
entries from the list.
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Recent_Files_List_Editor.htm

The keyboard shortcut tool that Suzanne mentioned for prior Word versions was, unfortunately, turned off by Microsoft for Word
2007.

=================
"Joel" wrote in message ...
When I open Word it provides the option following options: New, Open, Save,
Save and more.
On the right side of that it shows recent documents. I have deleted 60% of
these files but their names continue to be in the recent document list. How
do I clear this list?
Thank you.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)