Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments - NEED HELP Please....

Is it even necessary with Office 2007? I have not seen the prompt for some
time - I do however have MAPILabs Outlook mailmerge toolkit installed
(which incidentally should overcome the OP's problem also - though it is
not a no cost addition) which may affect the outcome?