RNL RNL is offline
Junior Member

Default Columns question

I know this is probably some simple solution for most of you, but I am having an issue with a document the boss wants created.

I have created the introductory paragraph, but need to go to two columns now. I did that yet when I type in column one, it cuts off words, even letters, and then after only a few lines, it jumps to column two without going to the bottom of column one.

I have tried creating a page break after the intro paragraph, but that did not change anything. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I have customized the margins?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

RNL