Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default My "Print Preview" screen is blank, although my document is not?

One possibility is that you've inadvertently formatted your text as hidden.
Does it have a dotted underline?

Another possibility is that your printer driver has flaked out on you.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"BU-student" wrote in message
When I attempt to "print Preview" all I see are blank pages, although my
document is in fact fine. Therefor when I send the document to the
printer,
all it does is spit our blank pages. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.