Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default My "Print Preview" screen is blank, although my document is not?

Also, if all text is in text boxes (which would be a bad idea to begin
with), then "Drawing objects" must be checked on the Print tab of Tools |
Options.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
One possibility is that you've inadvertently formatted your text as

hidden.
Does it have a dotted underline?

Another possibility is that your printer driver has flaked out on you.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"BU-student" wrote in message
When I attempt to "print Preview" all I see are blank pages, although my
document is in fact fine. Therefor when I send the document to the
printer,
all it does is spit our blank pages. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.