Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default I'm new. How do I format a Word message so I know what it says.

Without knowing what the file format is, the best I can do is suggest you
contact the person who sent you the file and ask them what it is. Not all
file formats can be read with Word. Depending on whether or not it is even a
Microsoft-based presentation, you may be able to use a free viewer,
available on Microsoft's website.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"ShirleyNC1" wrote in message
I received an email that has a slide presentation and a music icon to play
specific song. I cannot read the presentation in Microsoft Word 2002. It
is
all symbols and I know know how to make it readiable. Sorry but as I said
I'm new at this