Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default MS Word document keeps switching to "Final" rather than "Final: Show Markup"

This is certainly strange. First of all, make sure that the "Make hidden
markup visible when opening or saving" option at File tab | Options | Trust
Center | Trust Center Settings | Privacy Options is selected. (In Word 2007,
click the Office button, and then click Word Options, to see the Options
dialog box.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

skrev i meddelandet
Please help! I'm trying to edit a rather large document and it keeps
hiding the tracked changes and comments on me, practically every 1-2
minutes! I've seen posts about people having the opposite problem (jumping
to showing the markup when they don't want to see it). But I NEED to see
the markup. It's making editing my document take twice as long as it
should because every time it switches to "final" it changes the page
length too and takes me to a completely different spot in the document!
Please, please help!