Mark Rosenkrantz

Default How can I see my pictures ?

Dear all;

I'm preparing a document and inserted some pictures on it.
Now there is a strange thing going on.
Sometimes the pictures are displyed, but mostly they are not.
Sometimes you can see them in preview mode, sometimes you can't.

It is not that I've selected the picture placeholders checkbox.
This box is unchecked so I should see my pictures.
But I don't.

I changed the pictures tab on the weboptions and choose a 800*600 format.
You can get this via Tools | Options | General and then click the button
below.
That don't seem to be the solution as well.

Does anyone know how I can solve this.
I want to see my pictures all the time !!!

Thanks beforehand;

Mark.