Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rayashe Rayashe is offline

Default Pdf Maker error

I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, Office 2007 and Windows XP SP3.
I have recently bought the Adobe software and see that it allows to merge to
a pdf and automatically send by email in the same way I am currently doing by
merging my document as an attachment to email.
However, when I have tried using this function I get the error message:
"Word experienced a serious problem with the 'acrobat pdfmaker office com
addin' add-in. If you have seen this message multiple times, you should
disable this add-in and check to see if an update is available. Do you want
to disable this add-in?"
It then exits Word and does a recover.
Any suggestions?