Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default WORD DEFINITIONS, THESAURUS

Word Head,

1. You really need to learn how to use spell check.
2. The thesaurus gives you alternatives to your word. Okay, that's not a
true definition, but if you can't figure out what the word means by the
alternatives or by going to www.m-w.com, perhaps you need to use words that
you don't need to look up.

I'm not saying this to be mean or nasty. I'm telling you this because I know
too many people who feel they need to use big, fancy words to impress
others. What really happens is that they sound like fools. (I have a brother
who does this and I always want to choke him. It makes him sound like a
bullsh**ter. Don't get me wrong, I love him. I just wish he wouldn't do
that.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"WORD HEAD" wrote in message
Dictionary???? Is there a Dictionary that is intagrated in to

"WORD HEAD" wrote:

IS THERE A PRODUCT THAT INTAGRATES WORD DEFINISION AND A THESAURUS IN TO
WORD
2003