Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ceracat ceracat is offline

Default margins to inches rather than pt

"seo" wrote:

"acired" wrote:
In Word 2007 my margins are in pt rather than inches. How do I change it?

I have the same problem in Word 2003 sp2. I go to tools/options/general and
change the display to "inches" but that makes no difference in the display.
I have even gone to the trouble of uninstalling and reinstalling Word - but
no luck.

Any ideas? Something fouled up in a config file somewhere? Help!

in four, 6hour days, your wonderful, hope renewing, joyous, yipee question,
is my first 'answer' to one of my many questions!!!!! i'm so dizzy i haven't
been looking into every "tools" button this creature presents me with. Thank
you so much. Lookout eyelids... they're gonna close tonite.