pamc

Default Cannot load calendar template

I have MS Office 2000 and Windows XP. To load calendar template insert MS
Office 2000 SR-1 Small Business disc. It fails to load, message "The path MS
office 2000 small business cannot be found. verify that you have access to
this location & try again, or try to find the installation package DATA1.MSI
in a folder from which you can install the product MS office 2000 SR-1 Small
Business". The disc is in so I try to locate the "DATA1.MSI" folder using
search function - also unsuccessful.

Is there a fix for this so I can install the Calendar Template?