I was afraid of that. I couldn't see them so I thought they didn't post.
There has evidently been some problem with one of the servers. Other users
are reporting getting "Message is not available" messages (I saw that on
some day before yesterday).

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
It shows up here - oddly a lot of your posts today have been duplicated?

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Repeating my reply of several hours earlier, which seems to have got
lost:

Do you have Acrobat 7 installed? If so, see the last part of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

"smokymtnmom" wrote in message
I am having the same problem, and trying to make the new format
settings the default is not working

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Nick" wrote in message
I have the same problem. If I change the default font to something
other than Times, next time I start Word it reverts back to Times!
This never used to happen.

Nick
"Mary" wrote in message
Open a new blank document, go to Format, Font, choose Arial &
size etc, click
the Default button, say yes to all the warnings, including the
one to change
Normal. dot.

"Antonyp32" wrote:

At the moment, when I start to type in a new document, the font
is automatically Times Roman, when I would much prefer to use
the Font Arial.
How do I change it? It's no use altering the default setting, for
example.