Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
meerkat_jo

Default Page set up as letter. But view chopped off at top and bottom marg

I'm having a problem with my default word page that comes up each time I open
Word. Firstly, I keep getting windows up asking me if I want to disable the
macros for the document. Then, the view doesn't reflect the page size the doc
is set up for (letter).

The print view if OK but the document I edit is chopped off at the top and
bottom where the margins are. Thus when I start typing I start right from the
top of the page, and the size looks more like a square than a letter or A4
page. But the margin settings and page size are set up for a letter, and
there is nothing abnormal about the settings. I have tried various page
views, but the result is the same.

Can anybody please help me? I would ideally like to restore to factory
settings to stop all this nonsense from happening!