Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Henk57[_4_] Henk57[_4_] is offline

Default Registry - Line Spacing Settings???

Christi;2028900 Wrote:
Windows XP, Office 2003 SP2

I need to change the default line spacing settings for one user. I do
not
want to do this on the Normal.dot because we share the normal.dot
template
throughout the whole office. Is there a registry setting I can
add\change
that will change the line spacing for just this user?

Not sure what you mean by changing the registry, but my idea would be
to create a new template for this particular user (say Normal2.dot)
with the settings of your choice (line changing). This can be based on
normal.dot. Open normal.dot, make the desired change and save as
Normal2.dot. Attach this template to the documents of this particular
user.
HTH, Henk

--
Henk57