Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
AlexT. AlexT. is offline

Default Word 2007 table styles - do they work ?

Folks

I'd like to use "table styles" to apply a set of table-related
properties to tables in my documents.

So I have carefully formatted a sample table in my document and
defined a new table style based on it.

However when I try to apply that table style to another table I have
many properties that are not carried over, such as the column width,
table positioning, etc... It seems that I can manually edit my table
style to setup those values but this is a tedious and error prone
approach.

Is there any way to make sure that a table style actually encapsulates
ALL the properties ?

Any help / pointer welcome

Thanks

--alexT