lslizzysmith lslizzysmith is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Brings View Post
I know that this has been an old thread however if you have some problem like this, you an try using the Long Path Tool. It will usually save issues with file deleting, file renaming and file copying. Restrictions issues are usually fixed too.

Recently, I have gone through a website where I get to know about a tool name as Stellar Bitraser for file software. This tool has the ability to delete data from any type of hard drive whether that drive's data is inaccessible or not.