Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Want to start page 1 numbering after five pages - how?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm and
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm. Avoid the use of Insert
| Page Numbers; instead, use the Insert Page Number button on the Header and
Footer toolbar.

"RM" wrote in message
I have a cover page, then a blank page, then a table of contents, and

other
blank page, the fourth page begins the text that I want to start numbering
with page one. The Insert Section instructions don't seem to be working
properly. I would appreciate some tips. Thanks. R.