Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default don't shout but I need help using this discussion forum

JoAnn was suggesting that if you find the Communities interface not working
well for you, you might be happier using an NNTP newsreader; see
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

"Millie" wrote in message
Hi

Thanks for replying, and I'm sure it's me, but I can't see how it relates
my question. Also I don't know how to use Windows Mal as a newsreader. Not
even sure what it means

--
Millie

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Using the Microsoft web interface.

Try using a newsreader, such as Outlook Express or Windows Mail.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Millie" wrote in message
I have no idea how to find the answer to this question so I just picked
forum in the hope someone will help.

It's about my profile and email notifications in Microsoft Forums. In
Edit
My Profile, I have changed the email address for email notifications
but
the
notifications are still going to the old email address. What am I doing
wrong?
--
Millie