George-NY

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message --

"Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
Melbourne, Australia

Thanks Chuck, Pat and Suzanne for the replys. You guys are a great help. I
see in the printer window DOUBLE SIDED PRINTING but I thought if I checked
it I needed the extra printer part to make that work. Also in the window
that comes up is PRINT ALL or below that you can check numbr X-X but the
drop down below that that lets you pick Odd or Even is not there.
A friend I worked with at NBC News wrote a screen play of our day at 9/11
and it is 80 pages. I wanted to save paper and print it on both sides but
no luck so far.
I will try the good suggestions and let you guys know if it works.
Thanks again.
George-NY