Inrotech Inrotech is offline
Junior Member

I have had same experience.
Your problem is probably, that the default folder for your auto saved documents is srite protected. That means that you don't have the rights to write in that folder.
If you check your default folder, or the folder in which it is contained, it is write protected.
Change the access rights for the folder, or find another where you have the rights.

Let me know if it works.

Regards
Flemming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student with Word View Post
I have Windows XP and am using Microsoft Office Word 2003. Lately, while I'm
working on a Word document, the "Save As" feature keeps popping up in the
middle of my document. Whether I click on "Cancel" or save the document, the
box only goes away temporarily. Sometimes it reappears in seconds after I've
gotten it to go away.