Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Please, PLEASE add the ability to add PMS spot colors to Word.

So why are you farting around with Word, given that it won't do what it's
not designed to do?

"OboroGuy34" wrote in message
Every day people use word to give to commercial printing companys to have
piece together. One of the downfalls of word is the ability to produce
spot
colors. When a .pdf file made from a 80-page word document has to be
opened
in Adobe Illustrator (page by page), recolored, resaved and re-pieced
together, it is a waste of our time and, to me, makes microsoft really
like
the lower end of the software world. Even Microsoft Publisher has been
improved some.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout