Stefan Blom

No, linked text boxes cannot be made to behave as newspaper columns.
The cursor will move into the second of two linked text boxes when the
first one is "full". In other words, if you must access the second
text box, you have to start by adding contents to the first one. For
example, you can type ENTER several times.

--
Stefan Blom

"Renate" wrote in message
I just can't find out how I can move my cursor from one linked

textbox to
another one.
Is there a way to treat them like columns so I can decide myself

when I want
to start typing text in the second textbox that is linked to a

previous one?

Would really appreciate some help here.