sargb sargb is offline
Junior Member

Since Pamela brought this thread back, I will take this opportunity to ask my closely-related question. My old installation of Word would use the tab key to set the indent ONLY for bullets and numbering, but NOT for regular paragraphs, which is the setting I prefer. I installed exactly the same software on my new computer (with Windows 7 instead of Windows XP) and this functionality seems to be lost. I can change the setting manually but it seems to always apply the same setting to both situations, which is quite annoying. Does anyone have any ideas?