Anne Troy

Sure. Come along one minute after me, and make me look bad. I see how you
are!!

Great to see you here, Tony!
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Tony Jollans" wrote in message
You can do this easily with Find and Replace:

Find ^l (caret, lower case letter L)
Replace with ^p (caret, lower case letter P)

Hit Replace All and you should be done.

Enjoy,
Tony

"KathfromWI" wrote:

I have Word 2002. I am copying a mailing list from the web into Word and
want
to convert it from table to text, which I know how to do. I am then going
copy into Excel.

Problem is, there are 5 lines per entry. Each line is separated by what I
call a soft break (shift/enter). I can't copy these into Excel this way
so
the information shows up in 5 separate columns.

Is there any way to convert these soft breaks into hard breaks (enter key
only) without having to go line by line?