Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default insert page #s Word 2002 XP

But you can add the InsertPageNumbers command to the Print Preview toolbar,
as I suggested in the other thread.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"cmorrell" wrote in message

Thank you for your help, I just realized it's Excel that's set up that way
not Word. Excel has tabs across the top of the Page Set up that makes it
really easy to add header's & footers, too bad Word isn't designed the
same
way.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Answered in .docmanagement (the general group). Please don't multipost.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"cmorrell" wrote in message
Until recently I could insert page #s from Page Set Up in Word XP.
That's
no
longer available & help says use insert. How do change settings so the
option
is available in pag set up?