Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
C. Moya C. Moya is offline

Default BUG: Wd2007 Saving as web page with drawings- Horrible pixelation

Aha!... you didn't change the textbox to be inline with text (right-click
Format Textbox). I just discovered if I leave the textbox as a floating
textbox, the problem doesn't manifest itself.

However, it does manifest itself with floating Callouts.

--
-C. Moya
www.cmoya.com
"C. Moya" wrote in message
"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote in message
These are Word textboxes... either when placed in a Drawing Canvas or

inline
with text... it doesn't matter. It's also easy to reproduce. Just create
new document, Insert, Text Box. Type some text. Save As Web Page
(Filtered)
(see P.S. in original post). Word 2003 (and prior AFAIK) saves them
beautifully... Word 2007 destroys them.

Sorry, I don't repro this. I made a text box, added some text and saved
it as webpage and webpage filtered. Then I looked at the page in Firefox.
It looks perfectly fine.

What do you mean by "It looks perfectly fine?" Can you post a screen shot
or at least the resulting GIF that Word creates of the textbox (it's put
in xxxx_files subfolder).