Leonard

Default Protected form + InsertPicture

Mr. Freedman, you don't know how much I appreciate you creating this
masterpiece of a document that allows inserting a picture while the other
sections of the document are protected against being altered. I see that the
document has to be protected, unprotected and then protected again. That
means there can't be any password applied when specifying protecting the
forms. Is it possible for you to modify your document somewhat so that a
specific password can be applied to the document and still have the insert
picture feature work? The reason I am asking is because I don't want my
users to "inadvertently" unprotect the entire document. Thank you.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 04:35:01 -0800, "Richard"
wrote:

GoodDay,

I've created a protected form. I'd like 1 field to be an "insert image
here" type thing. But once the form is protected.. you can no longer insert
an image. I've tried using an InsertImage macro to no avial. Any Ideas? It
is necessary that I prevent users from altering this form but they must be
able to insert a picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Richard

Download the Form_picture tutorial template from
http://jay-freedman.info and look at the system of macrobuttons,
bookmarks, and macros that make it work. Write to me if you have any
questions about how to apply it to your form.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman