Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Dennis Hughes Dennis Hughes is offline

Default Mail Merge Labels in Word 2007

I'm using a new Dell, normal size. I also tried Mailmerge using the normal
way, not the step by step, and the same result.

The computer is up to date with the Microsoft updates.

Thanks,

Dennis

Are you using a Tablet PC?

If so, see the Knowledge Base article at:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/898630

A workaround for the problem is included.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Dennis Hughes" wrote in message
I loaded Office 2007 and am trying to do a mail merge to labels using the
step by step commands.

All goes normally until I get to "update all labels". Only the top
labels in each column are "replicated".

I end up with the two top labels on each page, but many pages.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

I'm running Vista and using Avery US 5162.

Thanks,

Dennis