Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How would I convert Word 2002 doc. to pdf files?

Spoil sport! ;-)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
But PrimoPDF is free too, isn't time-bombed, and works with any program
that has a Print command. I have Acrobat Pro 7 as well but not everyone
has that as an option. I've recommended Primo to my fellow editors as a
great way of being able to distribute their newsletters electronically.
I'll bet more than half are using it at this point. Those who don't are
still using the literal copy-and-paste method for some items. (Yes, paper
pasted to paper and then inserted in a copier. Ugh!)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
Maybe. Maybe not. I'm using Word 2007 for production work, and have
gradually come around to where I like it. I'm actually more productive
now than I was in Word 2003. Given that Word 2007 Beta 2 is *free* and
runs side by side with Word 2003 and earlier versions (at least for me),
if one has the bandwidth and disk space, there's nothing to lose by
installing it. Given that I spent well in excess of $300 for Adobe
Acrobat Professional 7, installing Office 2007 doesn't seem like a
drastic alternative to me at all! :-)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
True - but that seems like a rather drastic measure for a simple .pdf.
;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
Or... use Word 2007 Beta 2. It (for now, anyway) has .pdf conversion
built in.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com