Chad Harris

Greg and Ace_It--

Thanks so much for this information. I wonder if there are links for
reference that have more run commands that work in Word and Office and also
more keyboard shortcuts that produce symbols. I really appreciate this info
that I hadn't picked up before.

Chad Harris
_______________________

"ace_it" wrote in message
Run charmap.exe you can copy to clipboard and paste in any office
document.

"Chad Harris" wrote:

I have been puzzled by this for a while. If you need to make the legal
squiggle that means section, the standard keyboard down't have it yet I
see
it all the time from law offices. I'm running Word 2003 from MOS 2003
and
Win XP Pro SP2 on this box.

The Squiggle I'm referring to is talked about here in this thread:

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=457182

This is what it looks like from a paste: §

Since I don't have the key, can I add the legal squiggle somewhere? Can
get it from some Font store in XP--I don't remember seeing it there. If
type "control fonts" in the run box, I don't see it in the list of Fonts
from the CPL folder.

BTW I find the Pleadings Wizard that MSFT provides so rigid and
unflexible
I don't use it. More time and trouble than it's worth. I have no idea
what
law offices do, and maybe someone familiar with this will tell me. I
will
also try to look in the *Payne Word For Law Firms* book, and see if there
is
a clue there.

Tia,

Chad Harris