Allabout

Try pressing Shift+Enter instead, if the document is using HTML formatting
pressing enter does the equivalent of the p tag in HTML whereas pressing
Shift+Enter puts in a line break, br in HTML.

Andrea Jones
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
What are you attempting to accomplish by pressing Enter? If the form is

made
with form fields, you get to the next one with Tab.

so
all may benefit.

"spats" wrote in message
I am filling in a form created by someone else. When I press the return

key
in their tables it created a blank line which I do not want. How do I

remove
this as artifically putting in spaces does not work either?